Who doesn’t want amazing hair in the summertime while their soaking in the rays (with sunscreen of course) or riding the waves? Even if you can’t make it to the beach, bring the beach experience to you — and your hair.
Those fly away loose waves always make a girl feel and look carefree. The great thing about it — it looks even better on the second and third day, which means less washing and more reveling in the beachy goodness. If your roots get a little greasy you can always use dry shampoo to help with that.
How can you get that wavy look?
1. Start with dry hair. Use a curling wand or one-inch curling iron and take two-inch sections of hair and wrap them around the barrel, away from your face.
2. Use a teasing comb to backcomb the hair near your roots (toward the scalp) for more volume up top.
3. Loosen the curls by running your fingers through them.
4. Top it off by using a light spritz of finishing spray. If you want a more beachy look, mist on a texturizing sea salt spray.
5. Coat fingers in a little nourishing oil (Moroccan or Coconut oils work well) and gently pull it through to your ends for a little softness and shine.
That’s all there is to it! Happy waving. 🙂