You can try to avoid sweets all you want. Eventually, though, your sweet tooth will take over. Instead of binging on the bad stuff, treat yourself (and that hard-working body!) to a well-balanced dessert. These peanut butter oatmeal cookies are not only soft and chewy as a cookie should be, but they’re sweet and savory and made with 100% healthy ingredients. You get the best of everything while depriving yourself of nothing.
Peanut Butter & Oats Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients (except for the oats), stirring until blended.
- Hand stir the oats into the mixture until well combined.
- Roll the batter into small balls and place on a cookie sheet, Use your hands to flatten each ball into a round cookie.
- Bake cookies for about 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool before enjoying. Cookies will be very soft and chewy.
jazzythings Jasmine Schmalhaus, “JazzyThings,” has a passion for cooking and baking. She loves experimenting in the kitchen and then sharing her “jazzy creations” with others. JazzyThings emphasizes you do not have to sacrifice flavor or efficiency when eating healthy and strives to create recipes that inspire creativity for others in the kitchen.