Is it a dessert pizza or a ginormous, party cookie? It’s both! This soft, chewy and protein-packed cookie pizza is just what you want a chewy, chocolate-studded treat to be — and so much more! It’s not too sweet, except when you happen across a nice creamy chunk of white chocolate. Imagine that and a bit of salty macadamia nut; it’s pure nirvana…super sized.
White Chocolate-Macadamia Protein Cookie Pizza
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
2/3 cup coconut sugar
pinch of baking powder
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
2 cups oat flour
3 scoops vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
2/3 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients (excluding chocolate chips and nuts) until thoroughly combined.
3. Add a bit more yogurt if dough is too dry.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Press dough into pie pan and bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
6. Slice and serve!