[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Please note the following Contest Rules. By entering the Sweeps, Contest, Promotion, Giveaway or Swag Bag Grab you agree to these rules herein.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Void where prohibited by international, federal, state, or local law.
3. Winning households are ineligible to win another prize on the site for 60 days.
4. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes which may be payable due to receipt of prize.
5. Participants may not use sophisticated telephone or computer equipment to win the contest. Winners who are found to have used such equipment will be disqualified.
6. One winner per household.
7. ACED Magazine Network reserves the right to cancel a promotion at any time. All prize award decisions are final. The decisions of ACED Magazine Network management are final. Rules may be changed by ACED Magazine Network at any time during contest.
8. Winners must agree to release and hold harmless the ACED Magazine Network and its affiliates, agencies, advertisers, sponsors, licensees, and immediate families from claims, liabilities, or legal actions which may arise as a result of winning a prize in the contest.
9. Employees, agencies, representatives, affiliates, and immediate families of ACED Magazine Network, and any official contest/promotion participant, are not eligible.
10. Contests are open only to United States, Canada and United Kingdom residents.
11. Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Prizes are non-transferable. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize.
12. Each winner may be required to sign a release giving ACED Magazine Network permission to use his or her name, picture, portrait, likeness and voice for publicity purposes connected with this promotion without additional compensation. Winners will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and release as a condition of winning if applicable. Where applicable, tax forms must be completed.
13. All insurance costs are the sole responsibility of the winner.
14. Prizes MUST be claimed within thirty (30) days of receipt of winning notification email to claim prize. A valid mailing address must be supplied by the winner in order to receive their prize.
15. Prizes not claimed in 30 thirty days will be forfeited by winner.
16. By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify ACED Magazine Network, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation, or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
17. ACED Magazine Network is not responsible in the event of any technical difficulties with any equipment, including telephone and computer equipment, during any and all contests.
18. ACED Magazine Network is not responsible for any events beyond their control (acts of God, cancelled concert, artist or performer non-appearance, etc).
19. Some contest rules for some sweeps/contests/promotions/giveaways may include the following addendum where applicable:
RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION:
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT INC. AND EACH OF ITS RESPECTIVE PARENTS, DIVISIONS, AFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS AND ADVERTISING AGENCIES (COLLECTIVELY, “WBEI”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE REMOVAL FROM THE SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS), OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
IN NO EVENT WILL THE WBEI BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE, THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE, THE REMOVAL FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]